jelly jump work in progress jelly jump work in progress

I'm assuming this is your first game because I made something similar to this my first time (check my profile). This is a really great start; what I made wasn't as good as this. I will refrain from any real criticism because you are still learning and will continue to get better. Just keep working at it, art and programming are not easy. I haven't checked this site in 5 years and it's nice to see that people are still making content and learning flash.

EpicNarwhal responds:

thank you for the comment it is a work in progress will polish it up add more content and backgrounds.

Black Black

when you are creating a game in this genre it needs to have a meaning/story line. The game was too short to create an atmosphere and you may want to add more color. You as the creator are a very good artist and should definitely continue making games.

winterfingers responds:

Thanks, good point. This game did have a vague storyline (you arrive at house to realize you have been writing yourself letters) but obviously it's weak and not communicated well...
Thank for the feedback and encouragement, I'll make some better games!!

HALO part Two HALO part Two

This is the most poorly mad game on the site, and to be honest I don't think that this is even legal. If I were you I would go check the laws concerning copyright infringement.